2011年2月27日日曜日

Future Global Leaders Program University of California, San Diego

I've already packed my baggage for the trip to America.
I'll join the program, 'Future Global Leaders Program' in University of California ,San Diego(UCSD) from tomorrow to 3/12 (2 weeks).

I was recommended this program by Prof.Tony and Akira Iyadomi.
It seemed interesting to me that we can experience the graduate study of UCSD and some activities and free time in San Diego.
I have three goals for this program.

1.Broaden my perspective
2.Making friends and talks about lots of things, including our dream for the future
3.Have the preview of studying abroad

I'll do my best to accomplish these goals, and do what I want to!!This is the training for me, try not to be influenced by others,too much.

After this 2-weeks program, I move to San Jose and San Francisco.
What I'm planning to do is....
・Visit Stanford University and UC Berkeley and making friends of there
・Visit Skoll Fundation
・Enjoy meal of San Francisco
 

(San Francisco is famous for its gourmet, multinational cuisine ,and local production for local consumption,'地産地消')

I'm verry looking forward to my trip!!(a little bit afraid of though...)
I made my self-introduction card in English! I hope that I can give this lots of new friends!!



Oh, It's time to go to bed...Good night.

It is only my regret that I can't join the farewell party of my seminar....
I really love my seniors...I wanted to meet them.
Anyway, I hope the party to be great and fabulous!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿