2011年2月28日月曜日

Arrived in San Diego!

I delayed to get on the train, so I was late at meeting at the Airport.
And make maters worse, I misunderstood the terminal!

But I somehow get to the meeting with other members, 大変お騒がせしました。

While the fright, I saw a movie,The Social Network.
I saw it on the theater twice, so it was the third time to see!!
I feel my eye dryed, so I just listened The Social Network.

I enjoyed talking with other members, near the seat, Ryohei, Yusuke, Yurie.
I really relaxed with them!

After 10 hours of flight from Narita, we arrived at  Los Angeles!

The weather was fine, there is no clowd, and a little bit cold..

After get out of the Airport, the Limousine car came!We get on this?!

Inside of the car, there are some glasses and beverages, an illumination changing its color on the seeling!!
We said 'we never get tired in such a car!!',but, 10 or 20 minutes later we fall asleep:)

I should stop writing the blog today, because my eye dryed and little bit ache..
So I'll write tomorrow, too.

Good night!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿